The SAORI WX60, the upgraded model of the long-seller SX60, is made of beautiful wood and foldable for transport and storage. You can fold and unfold the loom instantly without any additional assembly. Moreover, it has excellent durability and stability notwithstanding its lightweight and easily portable frame.
- High-quality birch wood frame.
- Folds easily for transport and storage
- Built-in bobbin winder and shelf
- The new rubber friction warp control pedal lets you advance the warp while remaining seated.
- Wire heddles have larger holes to make threading easier.
- Available unassembled for reduced shipping costs
- One clipping tying rod is included (breast beam side).
- Harness cord stoppers are pre-installed.
- Width: 76cm (30″)
- Depth: 76cm (30″) / 25cm (10″) when folded
- Height: 98cm (39″) / 106cm (42″) when folded
- Weight: 12.3kg (27.1lb)
- Weaving Width: 60cm (23″)
- 1 reed (5 dents/cm=12 dents/inch)
- 2 harnesses (incl. 210 wire heddles)
- 1 boat shuttle (medium size)
- 1 pack of bobbins; 1bobbin winder (built-in)
- 1 reed hook
- 1 heddle hook
- 4 harness cord stoppers
- 1 tying rod with cords
Optional Accessories Only Available with WX60
- A Set of Wheels for WX60: This lets you able to move the loom around easily even on a carpet.
- Height Extender for WX60: 4 pcs of metal plates attached to the frame raise the loom by about 5 cm (2″) for tall weavers.
* Spring System 4-harness attachment for your WX60 loom is also available.